I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Friday, January 9, 2009

KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!


What's up My people's! I am taking this time to again thank all the people, family ,friends and in-direct contacts that may have had an effect on me good or bad.

In this life of ours we take alot of things for granted. I know that I have lived, loved and will continue to live and love without regrets. I think that is the key to happiness. The ability to be able to live with the cause and effect of our decisions. Sure, There are some things that I would have done differently had I had the mentoring or insight that I have know. But even those aspects of my life I embrace without regret.

The point I am getting at is this. Like most men and people of color I chose to ignore my yearly check ups and had a very unhealthy diet. All those years of bad food, too much drinks and not enough excersise and sleep has finally caught up with me. Had I Maintained at the least my every 6 month visit to get evaluated there may have been a different outcome. The Hypertension and Heart failure would have been diagnosed and treated before it was to this point.

On January 16th 2009 I am having a much needed surgery that will enable me to live a much more enduring and fullfilling life. My resoluotion is to become much Productive and motivated. I will do that by
1. Having my surgery and maintaining a healthier lifestyle.
2. To become more aggressive in improving myself physically and Financially.
3. To work on becoming less of an "asshole" and be more understanding and tolerant
of people I come into contact with. ( I am not saying that I am going to be silent and deal with the bullshit. I will just rephrase my opinions in a manner that will not be so "offensive")
4. By Changing the negative and uninspired people around me because that tends to leave you negative and uninspired.
5. And finally, by being more of a spiritual person. and understanding that I need assistance. That every journey is not one that needs to be traveled alone
.

On January 17th the new me begins. To all my Family, Friends, Aquaintences and those that I will meet later on in Life, Keep me and my family in your Prayers. I will do the same for you.

Love, Peace & Blessings!

3 comments:

Unknown January 9, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Terrence,

I wish you the best and will definitelly keep you and your family in my prayers. Just keep the positive attitude and everything will be OK.

Take Care,
Belinda Barrett

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Pud'n Pop,

Words can't express, you already know. This caps your life changing experience. Most things WILL be done differently to improve your time here with your lil monsters, family, friends and me :) Remember put God first and the rest will follow. You too have impacted my life in just this short period of time reuniting once again. We all should live life to its fullest potential. It's too short not to. You will be in my prayers, ALWAYS!!!

Call me Friday! :)

L Boogie

Cheryl D January 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

I will most definately..The words are so genuine and coming from my "Brother" part of ALL of our Blackmen, A father and most of ALL GODS creation... Being in the healthfield is a closeness that I share b/c of career and choices. You are alot of steps ahead of others and by you sharing and "doing something about your shortcomings will most definately show n tell with your long comings. Peace My Brother and be well...I will be in touch and remain withyou in my prayers!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP