I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mrs Wallace wants to speak with LIL' Kim NOW!!!


Voletta Wallace, the mother of late rapper Notorious B.I.G., would rather have a conversation with Lil Kim rather than go back and forth with her.


As reported earlier, Lil Kim expressed disappointment in Ms. Wallace and Biggie's wife Faith Evans for not involving her in the production of the late rapper's forthcoming biopic Notorious and demeaning her character in the film.

Kim threatened to dish out dirt on Biggie's mom and Evans but Ms. Wallace says she would rather talk things out and get more details about Kim’s relationship with her son.

Ms. Wallace claims that she learnt things she never knew about Biggie during the filming of Notorious and feels that Kim could fill in some holes.

"I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked," Ms. Wallace explained. " I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case.”

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP