I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Joe Budden Question's DJVLAD "Journmalism"..


I have a couple things to say about this and I will start with this 1. WHo the fuck is Joey Buttens to question annyones journalism motives when he is constantly filming his chick and giving us ASS SHOTS of her laying down....is that journalism or some bullshit to get us to watch that Joe buttons TV shit. 2. I like his flow and I appreciate the fact he became the bigger man in the joey vs Ransom bullshit but come on how long did ya'll stretch the bullshit on. So now Vlad's Journalistic ethics are in question....my opinion is make some more joints with Joel Ortiz and put ya girl back on you tube !

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP