I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Saturday, January 10, 2009

1 Of My Most Memorable HIP HOP Moments!!


I am and will always be a fan of Hip Hop! I was Talking with a friend of mine earlier today and we were discussing moments in HIP HOP that stood out to us. Although there are probably a million of them that may come to mind ! one of my most memorable moments ( aside from seeing a KRS ONE show) was being @ the Romeo Must die release party in NY.

This was one of those "Who the fuck is that moments". I was at the release party with Don Pooh, Marc Welch and a couple dudes from MCA/Cartel Records and i was Talking with Marc. The moment was ill because we were in VIP and from what I saw it seemed like 50 of us were on one side and these 2 characters were on the other side chillin like it wasn't anyone else in there. Now I am somewhat of a cautious dude so I peeped that no one was really fucking with these two dudes. There were a couple whats ups, and some dapps going on but for the most part it was just touch and go(pause).

After about an hour I was interested in finding out who are these 2 dudes that no one was really fucking with, that why aren't they talking to anyone else aside from themselves or networking. So Me being me I was like Homie who are those dude over there that think they to cool to socialize with anyone, after all we were @ a club and they were in a packed VIP ( but they seem Untouchable). My Homie was like that's those ROCAFELLA niggas, DAME & BIGGS! He was like thats jut how they are they don't really fuck with no one... I was allready a fan of "Dead Presidents" but at that moment I became a fan of ROCAFELLA! The Unity, The "We don't fuck with you Aura".

I guess you would have to be there to really get the full grasp what I am saying. It was just one of those things where you know these mother fuckers is major but you don't know what they do! and why was everyone was so standoffish to them!!!

Aaiiight I am done with this is my Hip HOP Moment.....


Don Pooh, Marc Welch, Dame Dash Holla @ ya BOY!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP