I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Friday, January 16, 2009

What's The Focus My People!


Today is the day! Shortly I will be having my surgery. I appreciate all the calls and emails of concern and prayer that was recieved. I just want to say to everyone Stay Focused! and make sure whatever you do in life it is something you want to do! No Regrets! My little Monsters I luv you guys. Neia luv you, My sisters and Family I luv you guys, To all my friends, associates and even my Haters! I got luv for ya'll!iiiishhhhman

One.... see ya'll after the morphine wears off.....Uh nurse can i get another shot!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Hey Ol Man! How are you feeling? I'm glad everything went well for you. God truly does answer prayers : ) Stay strong & "focused". Lil monster will be smacking you around in no time!

Be Easy!

Lys

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Okay! This message wasn't supposed to show up for everyone to see openly like that. Just for you when the Morphine lets up. LOL TTYL

elle January 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
elle January 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

You have been in my prayers and I truly admire your strength in facing this situation head on. Have a speedy recovery and I am expecting to hear big things from you in '09!

Laurie

Lina January 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Hey! How are you? I received a message to include you in my prayers and I did, for your well being. But I didn't know you were having surgery. God Bless you!You will be up and about soon.

Take care,
Lina

Lina January 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Hey! How are you? I received a message to include you in my prayers and I did, for your well being. But I didn't know you were having surgery. God Bless you!You will be up and about soon.

Take care,
Lina

Cheryl D January 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I will most definately..The words are so genuine and coming from my "Brother" part of ALL of our Blackmen, A father and most of ALL GODS creation... Being in the healthfield is a closeness that I share b/c of career and choices. You are alot of steps ahead of others and by you sharing and "doing something about your shortcomings will most definately show n tell with your long comings. Peace My Brother and be well...I will be in touch and remain withyou in my prayers!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP