I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Diss Season: Joe Budden Going @ Saigon


Got this straight from the source, JoeBuddenTV.com and Joe Budden says: "Let's have some fun". It's about to get real interesting folks because I'm almost sure Saigon will respond. I love hip hop!
"The Greatest Story Never Told won't be ever told// Mixtapes never sold, leak the sh*t let it go.......Frontin' wit conscious spittin' about conscious livin'// I see, conscious fiction from a contradiction//"
Don't get it twisted, Aside from His Chisck with the PHAT ASS Joe Budden is really ill on the M.I.C, Saigon is ILL also but my $ is on JOE for this one....
Joey! Please don't back out of this one...
Joe Budden - Letter To Saigon (Saigon Diss)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP