I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Saturday, January 17, 2009

CHICK 4 DA WEEK....MONTANA DELEON!!!


Standing tall at 5'9", weighing in at a whopping 165 lbs, full 38D breast, 30 inches around the waist and 44 inches to completely circle this spankable ass!!!

A southern girl hailing out the the M I A - Miami, Florida with out of this world southern cooking skills, massages like I have Ph.D. and from my stories ..... well, you can tell I know how to spoil my lover.

Well, that's enough about little ole me! Go! Have a little fun! Enjoy what my site has to offer. I 'll be right here when you get back...My Yahoo Group. FELLAH'S I AM A HATER SO I WILL NOT POST MONTANAS LINK FOR HER YAHOO GROUP!!!! SO FUCK OFF

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP