I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Saturday, January 31, 2009

T.I. INKS DEAL W/ AMARE STOUDIMIRE

T.I is in talks to ink a deal with Phoenix Suns ball player Amare Stoudemire to manage ballers who wanna be rappers – and we all know how ballers are just itching to showcase their ‘skills’. This is should be a smooth deal for T.I’s Grand Hustle joining with Amare’s Hypocalypto Records – who already has an artist “Juice” waiting on the shelf. T.I wants to slide into eventually sports management and Amare has artists he wants to groom. This is a smart move for Tip to keep the money stream flowing.

Don’t expect to see anything happening in the next 12 months since Tip is scheduled for jail in March – unless he plans on getting ‘special privileges’ to handle his “business”.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP