I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, January 29, 2009

MAINO - ALL THE ABOVE ft T-PAIN


AIIGHT WE BACK! SOON AS NY STARTS POPPIN OFF I AM MOVING BACK! (does it make sense Maino is on GRAND HUSTLE after all). Fuck it I'm staying in the "A". I am truthfully surprised that this new joint is definitely bananas. I was like if i hear another T-Pain hook I will slit my wrist...

so far the hottest line of "09" is "WHEN I THINK I CAN'T G NO FARTHER/ I ENVISSION OBAMA"

MAINO keep up the good work!

MAINO- All The Above - radio.mp3

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Yeh, envisioning Obama would put anyone straight! Me too! I just cradle into fetus position on the sound of his voice alone! Yummy!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP