I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Monday, March 2, 2009

T.I. Responds to 50's new Cartoon...

And here is what T.I. had to say about it according to XXL Magazine:

“I haven’t seen it but, we all know dude,” he said of Fif. “We all know his intentions, we all know his motives. We’ve seen this too many times before. You know, I play chess, not checkers, you dig? I ain’t even trippin’ off of that. At the end of the day, I’m more worried or concerned about what a man says to me or what a man does to me, not what he says or does in the eyes of the public.”
I am Happy that T.I. has never fell into that trap. I am a T.I., Jeezy and Rick Ross ... But Dam Rick You ain't see that pothole in the road.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP