I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, March 5, 2009

“I’m not homophobic – I’m friends with Kanye West.”


Recently Capone N Noreage stopped by "Live with Kendra G" (100.3 The Beat) to promote their album "Channel 10" which will be out March 17th. Of course Kendra G asked Nore about his recent situation at Fatburger down in Miami. At first Noreaga claimed he wouldn't be able to answer any questions because of his pending court case but he did agree to a "True or False" session...in which he pretty much cleared up the story. And oh...he talks about Perez Hilton and how even though Perez is gay that doesn't exempt him from getting it too! Check the video out for yourself!

Now why is Nore quoted as saying this? “I’m not homophobic – I’m friends with Kanye West.” Just wrong! Sic 'em, Perez!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP