I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kanye West Has really Lost it ! Somebody Please slap him a few times .....


Kanye West acknowledges he has a big ego - but insists he shouldn’t be criticized because he always praises himself rather than slams rivals. The 31-year-old rapper - who recently declared he was the “voice of this generation” - says he thinks highly of himself because he makes such good music. He reveals, “I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. “Think about it - I don’t offend people, I don’t put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That’s not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make. “God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God’s vessel. “But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP