I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tiffany "New York" Pollard has a Vagina Monologue to Share


For the ATLien Stans..Tiffany Pollard is headed to the ‘A’. After getting her career launch from being on Flavor Flav's show, "New York" has has been in L.A.trying to prepare herself to be a serious actress. (Rolling my eyes twice!)

And to really jump start her career, Tiffany will be debuting in the Obie-award winning play ‘The Vagina Monologues.’

“It’s kind of a serious actress type thingy and that’s what I’m striving to be,” Pollard said. “I really want to lend my voice and let people see that I’m there and I’m focused and I want to be a part of it.”

For the Stans who just wanna see more T&A, take a JUMP!



via Dime Wars

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP