I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Thursday, February 5, 2009

They are still at IT!!!!!! Here comes the Bite on the EAR......


50 CENT HAS WHAT?! MANNN…CALL IT OFF! PLEASE!
Look here. I don’t want to see anybody get ruined over this beef. I mean that. I really think Rick Ross is dope as an artist. But 50 Cent is just overdoing it right now. I am getting a rumor that 50 Cent has obtained the video of Rick Ross at his “graduation” from his corrections gig. I kid you not and the source of this information is somebody that has been dead on in the past. Oh boy.
Also, 50 Cent is reportedly looking to sign Jacki-O to G-Unit. No disrespect, but I don’t know why he would take it that far. I think he might just fly her into NY like the baby moms or something. Anyway, Jacki apparently has a story to tell. I wonder if Trick Daddy has something to say. He was rumored to be going to G-Unit a ways back anyway. I have seen that the South is very unified and I don’t know that we’ll be seeing too many people turn on Ross and side with 50. I could be wrong though.
RICK ROSS GETS WITH YOUNG BUCK TO GET 50 CENT??
Here is the rumor on the other side of the coin. I am hearing that Rick Ross might be making some big movies. We haven’t heard from Young Buck in quite some time. But I am hearing that Buck and Ross might be joining forces to go at 50 Cent. This is very scant information, but it makes sense. As far as I know, Buck is still signed to 50 and still very dope. He may not be getting out of that deal this way. Why not go for broke, eh?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP