I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Monday, March 9, 2009

All we need is one word............Bubbles!






Bubbles with 37-27-47 has got all the right curves. The dime with bubble booty and bubbly personality hits the cover of Smoothgirl. Bubbles is also on the cover of the next Straight Stuntin which if its not on your stands now, will be next week. If you like what you see, check that out.

On what makes Bubbles such a happy person, she says…

Food makes me uncontrollably happy! That’s why I work out the way I do, so I can eat whatever I want. Yeah, I love to cook. I really do my thing in the kitchen. I can’t eat out all the time, so I had to learn how to work with some pots and pans.

Sounds like some good eaten. You can hit Bubbles at her MySpace.

Enjoy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP