I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Video: Notorious Movie Trailer Starring Angela Bassett & Taylor Dior



It looks like the new biopic Notorious is headed to theaters on Jan. 16, rather than the DVD bin.

I was on Sandrarose.com and she had an opinion regarding the new movie. I haven't seen it as of yet but I am really hoping this is not a str8 to video they are putting in movies. Personally I would have preffered a movie ..not a documentary reflecting on the rise of Nas, Biggie, wutang and Jay ( I want my name back) Hovahh and how they Defined a new era!

My opinion is this and I know some may like it. but F' em.....Biggie was dope, Nas was necessary but when Reasonable Doubt dropped It was a wrap... ROC-A-FELLA YALL!!! (But only with Jay, Dame & Biggs)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP