I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.....Bill Cosby

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......SEE U IN 2009

To all my friends and family and those I haven't met yet, I would like to say thank you for the INFLUENCES,(good and bad)you have had in my life. I am not perfect by any means and I may make some not so great decisions from time to time as we all do.

I Just wanted to take this time to say that if I offended, caused harm or rubbed you the wrong way (u probably deserved it...lol). Seriously, My apologies to all those or should I say those few....Let's go into 2009 with a good heart(;-)), clear mind and Focus......

One Luv




1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Happy New Year, Pud'n Pop! May your new year overwhelm you with Love, Peace, Joy, Riches and more!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP